Counseling & Mentoring
People seeking a livelihood more compatible with contemplative living and learning are trying to swim against the mainstream of our market economy, corporate intuitions and professional guilds. Even those lucky enough to have a stable livelihood and work they enjoy must navigate the scarcity thinking, competitive culture and burn-out pace that drive our global marketplace and information age.
At Nalanda, we offer individual coaching and peer learning groups to help individuals and businesses find the creative vision and healing disciplines they need to chart a path towards a sustainable way of living and working in today’s changing world.
- Individual coaching may be as short as one or two sessions, or may continue for months or even years. It may involve personal tutoring in contemplative principles and practices, or may enhance group classes by helping people apply insights and skills directly to the challenges of their current or chosen vocation.
- Coaching is usually in person but works equally well by phone.
- Fees vary based on the coach’s experience and on the individual’s ability to pay.
- To set up an initial interview, please contact us.
Peer Group Learning
Peer group learning brings business and non-profit professionals together to share their insight and experience and provide an alternate community for contemplative healing, learning and transformation.
- Peer learning groups may be time-limited to one or two retreats, or may continue for months or years. They combine tutoring in contemplative principles and practices with group experiences that help people apply insights and skills to the challenges of their current or chosen vocation.
- To set up an interview or to sign up for a peer learning group, please contact us.