Find Your Path
Performance and Creativity
Though we identify meditation with calm, later Indian masters evolved a range of contemplative power-tools designed to support peak performance and creative leadership in highly active lives in the world.
While many paths to mastery use imagery and affirmation, this one focuses these power-tools on contemplative ideals and mentors, and replaces the stress-energy and emotion that leads to burn-out with the sustainable, clean energy and emotion of sublimation or pure passion.
Find Your Path to Performance and Creativity
Start a contemplative practice to disarm stress and trauma in your own life and to build an experience-base for sustainable leadership and creativity.
- Schedule an interview for counseling, coaching and/or mentoring by contacting us.
- Come to One-Time Events—evening meditations and weekend retreats—on a drop-in basis.
- Download guided visualization scripts and images for Sheer Brilliance in our Resource Library. And/or listen to the guided meditation audio files Role-Modeling Imagery Meditation or Brief Role-Modeling Imagery Meditation from our Resource Library.
- Take any of our semester-long Fall and Spring Classes onThe Gradual Path, Clearing the Mind and Role-Modeling Imagery in the Contemplative Living Series.
- Download Dr. Loizzo’s Clearing the Mind in Seven Points from our Resource Library.
- Consider the Four Year Program in Sustainable Happiness to lay the foundation for aligning your leadership and creativity with the gradual path.
Inspired by the Buddha’s Four Noble Truths, our Find Your Path guides are designed to help you use your most pressing
life-challenge as a gateway for your healing journey to
a truly contemplative way