Find Your Path
Putting Fortunes to Work
For the Nalanda tradition, wealth and celebrity can be as great an obstacle to contemplative living as poverty and misfortune. Indulgent pleasures and attention can be addictive and foster learned helplessness; and families and corporations often subordinate the health and happiness of the fortunate to the preservation of their capital or public image.
With the right guidance and support, fortunate individuals, couples and families who seek contemplative self-mastery, sober intimacy and lives that make a difference can learn to use their wealth and celebrity to transform rather than run from the suffering of the human condition.
Find Your Path for Putting Fortune to Work
- Schedule an interview for individual or family wealth counseling by contacting us.
- Come to One-Time Events—evening meditations and weekend retreats—on a drop-in basis.
- Listen to guided meditation audio files of Basic Mindfulness Meditation, Brief Mindfulness Meditation, Insight Meditation and Compassion Meditation in our Resource Library.
- Take any of our semester-long Fall and Spring Classes onThe Gradual Path and/or Clearing the Mind in the Contemplative Living Series.
- Download guided visualization scripts and images for The Healing Mother, Healing Father or The Wheel of Time and/or listen to guided meditation audio files of Role-Modeling Imagery Meditation and Brief Role-Modeling Imagery Meditation from our Resource Library.
- Consider the Four Year Program in Sustainable Happiness to lay the foundation for aligning your way of being in the world with the gradual path.
Inspired by the Buddha’s Four Noble Truths, our Find Your Path guides are designed to help you use your most pressing
life-challenge as a gateway for your healing journey to
a truly contemplative way