Find Your Path
Healthy Intimacy and Parenting
Relationships with intimate partners, children and parents are among the greatest challenges we face in our lives, and key factors in growth, healing and human development.
The Nalanda tradition of teaching lay communities includes contemplative maps and tools that can help us take these challenges as healing paths to disarming interpersonal stress and enhancing connectedness and proactive engagement.
Find Your Path for Healthy Intimacy and Parenting
Start a basic meditation practice to help reduce blocks to healthy intimacy/parenting and promote mindful dialogue.
- Schedule a couples/family counseling interview by contacting us.
- Come to One-Time Events—evening meditations and weekend retreats—on a drop-in basis.
- Listen to guided meditation audio files of Basic Mindfulness Meditation, Brief Mindfulness Meditation, Insight Meditation and/or Compassion Meditation from our Resource Library.
- Take one of our semester-long Fall and Spring Classes on Basic Stress-Reduction and Self-Healing in the Buddhism, Science and Health Series and/or Clearing the Mind in the Contemplative Living Series.
- Download Dr. Loizzo’s Clearing the Mind in Seven Points from our Resource Library.
- Consider the Four Year Program in Sustainable Happiness to lay the foundation for learning and living the whole, gradual path together.
Inspired by the Buddha’s Four Noble Truths, our Find Your Path guides are designed to help you use your most pressing
life-challenge as a gateway for your healing journey to
a truly contemplative way