Find Your Path
Using meditation to enhance psychotherapy is based on mounting evidence that it helps people access the deepest layers of mind and brain, fostering plasticity, learning and change.
At Nalanda, we offer a full spectrum of education and counseling in contemplative insights and skills that help accelerate and enhance psychotherapy. These insights and skills approach the human mind and nervous system as learning organs whose full potential for change is realized by unlearning stress and trauma and practicing new ways of thinking, feeling and acting in daily life.
Find Your Path to Enhance Psychotherapy
Start a basic contemplative practice to help build your capacities for self-analysis, healing insight and progressive life-change.
- Schedule a counseling interview by contacting us.
- Come to One-Time Events—evening meditations and weekend retreats—on a drop-in basis.
- Listen to guided meditation audio files of Basic Mindfulness Meditation, Brief Mindfulness Meditation andInsight Meditation in our Resource Library.
- Take one of our semester-long Fall and Spring Classes on Contemplative Psychology in the Buddhism and Psychology Series and/or Clearing the Mind for Everyday Life in the Contemplative Living Series.
- Consider the Four Year Program in Sustainable Happiness to lay the foundation for learning and living the whole, gradual path.
Inspired by the Buddha’s Four Noble Truths, our Find Your Path guides are designed to help you use your most pressing
life-challenge as a gateway for your healing journey to
a truly contemplative way