Find Your Path
At Nalanda, we have extensive experience helping people with the whole range of addictions—to food and drugs, spending and under-earning, sex and love, and all types of codependency— by integrating the modern contemplative psychology of the twelve steps with the timeless methods of Indo-Tibetan health education.
Find Your Path to Recovery
Start a basic contemplative practice to help let go of addictive cravings, break compulsive habits and build serenity and a recovered way of life.
- Schedule a recovery interview by contacting us.
- Come to One-Time Events—evening meditations and weekend retreats—on a drop-in basis.
- Listen to guided meditation audio files of Basic Mindfulness Meditation, Brief Mindfulness Meditation, Insight Meditation, Role-Modeling Imagery Meditation and Brief Role-Modeling Imagery Meditation in our Resource Library.
- Take any of our semester-long Fall and Spring Classes in the Buddhism and Recovery Series.
- Consider the Four Year Program in Sustainable Happiness to lay the foundation for learning and living the whole, gradual path.
Inspired by the Buddha’s Four Noble Truths, our Find Your Path guides are designed to help you use your most pressing
life-challenge as a gateway for your healing journey to
a truly contemplative way