Find Your Path
People seeking a livelihood that supports contemplative living and learning are swimming against the mainstream of our market economy, corporate intuitions and professional guilds. Even those lucky enough to have a stable livelihood and work they enjoy must navigate the scarcity thinking, competitive culture and burn-out pace that drive our world.
At Nalanda, we offer individual coaching and group classes to help individuals find the creative vision, healing disciplines and alternative community they need to chart a path towards a sustainable way of living and working in today’s changing world.
Find Your Path for Sustainable Livelihood
Start a basic contemplative practice to help disarm stress and trauma in your own life and to build an experience-base for living and working sustainably.
- Schedule an interview for counseling, coaching and/or a peer learning group by contacting us.
- Come to One-Time Events—evening meditations and weekend retreats—on a drop-in basis.
- Listen to podcasts of Dr. Loizzo's archived course Basic Stress Reduction and Self-Healing from our Resource Library. Listen to the guided meditation audio files Basic Mindfulness Meditation and Brief Mindfulness Meditation from our Resource Library.
- Take one of our semester-long Fall and Spring Classes on Basic Stress-Reduction and Self-Healing in the Buddhism, Science and Health Series, and on The Gradual Path and/or Clearing the Mind in the Contemplative Living Series.
- Download Dr. Loizzo’s Clearing the Mind in Seven Points available in our Resource Library.
- Consider the Four Year Program in Sustainable Happiness to lay the foundation for aligning your life and work with the whole, gradual path.
Inspired by the Buddha’s Four Noble Truths, our Find Your Path guides are designed to help you use your most pressing
life-challenge as a gateway for your healing journey to
a truly contemplative way