Did you know…our calendar includes many courses and meditation offerings available on a drop-in basis.
We also offer a variety of in-depth programs and trainings via enrollment. These do not appear here, but you can find out what’s currently open or join a waitlist in our Enrollment Center.
Love & Belonging: Healing Relationships and Building Connections
With Fiona Brandon, MA, MFT
Join Contemplative Marriage and Family Therapist, Fiona Brandon this February, for her 3-session online course, Love & Belonging
Learn about the promising new science of love and belonging and how the timeless practices of mindfulness and compassion can help us remove obstacles to more meaningful care and connection with ourselves, partners, family, and potential love interests.
The 3 classes will cover the importance of empathy and understanding, how to heal shame with self-compassion, and how to build trust as the basis for satisfying relationships.
You will learn:
- How the neuropsychology of social stress effects our ability to feel connected to ourselves and others
- How we get locked into unhealthy relationship dynamics including shame for being single
- The building blocks for healthy development and continued well-being
- Self-compassion practices to nurture relating habits and grow healthy social bonds
Each 90-minute class will consist of:
- Experiential learning and meditation practice
- Instructive teaching and class discussion
- Breakout groups with class peers
There is no homework for this series.
(Can’t make all 3 dates? Each session is recorded and will be available for 6 weeks for those who registered.)
Faculty: Fiona Brandon
Schedule: Thursdays: February 3, 10, 17 from 6:30 – 8:00pm ET / 3:30–5:00pm PT
Tuition: Sliding scale—please choose an option that best fits your circumstances:
Course price – $120
Supporter — $165 (for those who wish to support community access)
Supported — $75 (for those who could use community support)
Location: Online via Zoom
Registration: Register today!
February 10 from 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until February 17, 2022