Training mind, heart, and body for peak performance
The Nalanda Institute’s Mindful Business & Leadership program offers a complete, pragmatic approach for individuals and organizations to reduce work stress, optimize performance, and increase the engagement and fulfillment of talent through sustainable human development. Core to all our offerings is the contemplative insight that our true strength comes not from external assets or power over others, but rather from internal assets and power over our own mind-brain state.Continue reading Overview
Using the science of brain integration, we explore the power of mindful self-mastery, and practice proven techniques to enhance and sustain effectiveness. Applying systems theory and the science of social engagement, we access the power of group coherence, and teach proven methods to optimize organizational excellence.
Who is this program for?
This program is for any professional, leader, or manager looking to sustainably enhance their performance, their organization, or their team. The program features a range of offerings that are tailored for: CEOs, entrepreneurs, department heads and managers, consultants, coaches and others intent on reducing work stress, improving performance and sustaining lifelong personal and professional development.
Our fourfold offerings teach the mind science and mind-training skills individuals and businesses need to reduce stress, increase engagement and effectiveness, inspire sustainable leaders, and grow high-performance business teams. We offer:Continue reading curriculum
- Workshops, weekend immersions, and multi-day retreats
- Long-term online trainings
- On-site workplace programs of 4-weeks, full-day, and half-day durations
- Custom corporate programs including retreats, HR initiatives, wellness, and talent development
- Mindfulness-based executive coaching
Workshops, immersions and retreats are offered throughout the year. On-site workplace programs, special programs and coaching are by arrangement.
Director: Elazar Aslan, MBA, CPC
Faculty: Elazar Aslan, MBA, CPC; Vance LaVelle, MBA; and Joe Loizzo, MD, PhD
What people are saying
Recent graduates of this training said:
- “I really like how Joe combines meditation and Tibetan knowledge, with medicine and psychology.”
- “This course definitely changed the way I think. I find myself using these newly acquired “tools” when I’m under stress. Plus I’m more mindful of others.”
Our online learning platform is currently in development.
To arrange special programs and coaching, or for additional information, please contact Elazar Aslan, email@example.com