Welcome to our program overview! We are a training ground where East meets West; science meets spirituality; discipline meets compassion; and knowledge meets practice.
We are a global learning community for those seeking the in-depth training and ongoing support needed to fully integrate evidence-based meditation practices and time-tested contemplative insights into their lives.
We offer a variety of programs, trainings, open meditations and learning resources, in various formats and lengths, available both in-person and online.
All of our programs are designed to provide the insights, skills and practices a person needs to thrive at home, at work, at school, in community, and all together in our interdependent world.
Our core programs include:
Contemplative Psychotherapy Program
Two-year training integrating timeless mindfulness and compassion practices in buddhist psychology and ethics with current developments in neuropsychology, psychotherapy and social equity work.
• attend by year (either one or both years)
• by application only
• certificate(s) available for those who meet the requirements
• programs based in New York, Latin America/Spain, San Francisco and Switzerland
• programs involve some combination of live online meetings, asynchronous learning materials and in-person retreats
Mindful Business & Leadership
Training mind, heart, and body for peak performance and positive social impact.
• Boundless Leadership offered once a year
• public workshops/retreats usually offered twice a year
• in-house programs by arrangement
Compassion-Based Resilience Training
Training for well-being, engagement, and purpose: learning to live mindfully and compassionately, with resilience, perspective and energy.
• 8-week course of study and/or
• teacher training
• by registration for the full course